FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

A reason to wear what feels good!

"People who wear casual clothing to work instead of business attire take an average of 491 more steps and burn about 25 more calories per day - enough to prevent an annual weight gain of almost two pounds, according to a University of Wisconsin study. Even if you must dress up, wearing comfortable, less constrictive garments or simply switching from heels to flats can help you feel more comfortable and increase the likelihood of adding movement to your day." -Cooking Light Magazine May 2008

I would like to take this a step further and apply it to women who work at home:

"Wearing your pajamas or sweats (or even fancy workout clothes if you have them!) until noon or even ALL DAY could mean you burn more calories!" -Me

That's the excuse I've been waiting for!!!

3 comments:

Crista Tovey said...

Cecy, your kids are so cute! I am glad they are having a fun summer! Thanks for updating your blog, it is so fun to see the pictures.

Jenny said...

I've been applying this reasoning all summer at work and I didn't even know it. Now I have an excuse for underdressing every day at work. I love it!

Casey and Laura said...

Cecy, I found your blog and thought I would say Hi. You have such a cute family.