FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Romantic Getaway!

With the help of Jason's parents and my sisters (and their husbands!), Jason and I took a little trip without our three wonderful children. We missed them but new they were well taken care of, thanks everyone!!! We spent 3 nights in Newport Coast. One of the highlights of our trip.... WICKED! It was really fun. Here is a picture of me outside the Pantages Theatre in LA. (It's a bad picture, I know but Jason had the camera!)


Before the show we walked around Hollywood a little bit and we saw...


That's the closest thing I could get to a picture for Adam with Jason and the superhero's. My picture taking skills are lacking a bit too!

You can't read the writing but this is Big Bird's star... even without Haley we can't get enough of Sesame Street!

Our governer... he has very large hands!

2 comments:

The Tophams said...

Sounds like fun! I absolutely LOVED wicked! It's currently my favorite music on my IPOD. Looks like the wedding was fun, too bad you were here and we didn't even see you! The reunion was fun, but we missed ya! We had a pretty good turnout, but I forgot to take any pictures or I would post them. Plan on coming for the 15 year-Tiffany Willden wanted to be in charge! I'm just glad it's not me again!

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

That looks like so much fun...LOVED Wicked!! I missed seeing you at the reunion. Another time perhaps...