Haley's new word...
This video is mostly of Haley saying "peeeeeze!" to get a bite of rootbeer float from Jason and her being funny. It's partly of her and I fighting over the camera, and partly of Anna and Adam enjoying their rootbeer floats.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cecy, that is so cute!! I loved adam saying 'I love this'. Haley is so dang cute too!!! Loved it!
That is so hilarious! It's so weird that babies grow SO FAST!!! My baby is getting chunkier and chunkier. I can't believe that in just a short time he'll be running around saying please like Hailey! Weird! She's so cute. She looks like Adam to me more than Anna. What do other people say about who she looks like?
I think she has her own look but it's hard for me to tell since I look at them all, all day!
I love two things about this video:
1. Haley's perfected "bull in a china shop" walk. I love that stage!
2. The way Jason held on to Haley's forehead when he gave her a bite. Too funny!
Post a Comment