FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, June 2, 2008

A bad day

I picked Anna up from preschool today looking like this

Then our afternoon at the playground ended like this

At least Haley had some fun today!


4 comments:

Cher said...

Oh Man! That poor girl, she went through the ringer! I hope she didn't have another incident on her bike! That cracks me up that Haley got into the flour;) She is so innocent!

Candice said...

What happened to Anna? It looks like she is a boxer.

Cecy said...

The first accident was in fact from a bike at preschool. She was standing on the back of a trike and it tipped over. The second, she was climbing on a slide and slipped hitting her mouth so hard that now her front tooth is loose! We got her ice cream tonight to end the day on a better note!

Kathy said...

Man! What are you doing to your kids?! Just kidding. Jake hasn't had a big injury just yet. I'm waiting for it Do you remember how accident prone Kate was (is)? She's had stitches 3 times, I think.