There was a childrens fair here at Escondido Village on Saturday. Some funny moments...
Dave, the magician. He really knew how to make the children laugh! Unfortunately my kids now think it's funny to be super silly while talking about barbie underwear.
Anna thought it was hillarious! Some new jokes to share with her preschool friends, oh boy!
The train conductor telling the children to keep their arms and legs inside the train because, he said, "I don't want to cut anyone's arms off today!" Adam was thinking about jumping ship, or jumping train as the case may be.
Twisty the balloon man was there. Anna wanted him to make Belle for her. I don't think this is what she envisioned.
Of course...
Haley loved the fire hats the other two got from the fireman, well she mostly loved the fact they made a cool noise when she squeezed or stepped on them.
3 comments:
That looks like so much fun, I wish I could have been there. Lola is getting really bored here, she would be thrilled to go to something like that!
Ohhhhh, how we miss the EV Fair! Looks like you all had a blast. I do not miss Daffy Dave. I am sure my children would have found humor in all things underwear without Daffy Dave but I believe he excited the interest prematurely.
Your kids are so cute! Looks like a fun time!
Post a Comment