It is hard to believe that one year ago at this time I was just getting to the hospital, anticipating the birth of a new baby girl! What a different day we are having one year later! There was no cake, no pile-o-presents, no happy birthday signs, no balloons, etc. I do recall having some yummy rice pudding that Jason's Mom made, good company (thanks Linda for talking to me in between contractions and keeping me distracted for a while!), and relatively quick labor. It was such a special day for me because A. I went into labor (wahooooo!) and B. I got to finally hold Haley in my arms. Luckily Haley was feeling cuddly before nap time and I got to hold her for a while today too!
Jason and I got Haley a water table for her big day. She L-O-V-E-S it! I'll post some more pictures later of Haley's big day (I think it's a bigger day for Anna and Adam)
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The video is just the best! I love her laugh it is just so cute. Happy Birthday Haley!
How fun to see her walking and being so big. What a cute laugh! I can't wait to see her.
i love the water table and haley is sooooo cute playing in it! she is so adorable!
Post a Comment